The full article is interesting, and surprisingly objective .
Covers the relationship between PUA, the Red Pill, and the New Right.
…pick-up artists were never political — and in fact most identified as liberals — when The Game was published during the Bush era. Then, during the Obama years, the mainstream culture shifted to the left and ‘you started seeing a lot of feminist hit pieces on pick-up artists, and that pushed the whole community far right…’
Glad to see my post How To Get Laid Like A Warlord got a mention too. My first ever bit of press. Thanks Jennifer Swann ;^)
Why in the fuck was this show cancelled? It’s great.
Readers of this blog know that I do not put advertising on this page.
Yet those who follow me online are also aware of my long-term goal to build a “red pill” media company for men, which will do $100 million a year in revenue.
How do I expect to make money if I don’t sell advertising?
The answer is that I fund my operations by selling my own products.
Instead of putting ugly ads all over the page in an attempt to sell you detergent and “Mac Cleaner”, I sell premium self-development courses for men, which are tailored specifically for this blog’s audience, and which I have built (and use) myself.
My top selling course, The Domination Principle, is a program which teaches men how to attract women by being more dominant and telegraphing their sexuality in a more effective way.
Sales started off slow, but now that I’m starting to get some traction on social media revenue is starting to pour in at an exponential rate.
This is good for two reasons:
1. Men all over the world are learning the skills necessary to get the sex life (and dating life) of their dreams, by using tools and strategies I developed personally. That is an immensely satisfying feeling for me.
2. The income generated by the sale of my product can be poured into my goal of creating a men’s focused counter-narrative media company with a red pill edge, to rival Vice, Buzzfeed, HuffPo, and all the other shit-tier garbage media companies that currently dominate the millennial market to everyone’s detriment
The one downside of this “hybrid” business model is that by selling a book about how to pick up women, I have potentially damaged my own brand and made myself seem less credible
Although this is an objection I rarely get, I did get an email from a guy today who voiced this concern — particularly regarding my use of aggressive, no-holds barred direct response sales tactics in selling the Domination Principle.
Here’s the email he sent me:
Subject: Sincere Question from a Self improvement freak
Is this the real deal Mike? A lot of what you advertise and promise keeps ringing too good to be true advertising tactic red flags everywhere in my head. Even as I agree with a lot of your beliefs and principles. Tell me what’s up and I would be interested in full access to your best information straight from your experiences and go to strategies.Thanks, [redacted]
Here’s what I sent him in return. If you have similar concerns to the guy above, this may help to clarify my aims and some of the more risque aspects of my marketing:
People buy with emotion, not with logic. Good advertising appeals to the senses and to emotion, and isn’t afraid to get its hands dirty with colorful, high impact language.
I’ve tested hundreds of different variations in my marketing — from understated and logical, to emotional and high impact.
Emotion outsells logic every time.
So does the appeal to mysticism, magic, the supernatural, and the uncanny.
I never lie in my advertisements. It’s not effective. People are smarter than is generally thought, and customers can smell a lie a mile off.
But I do use sensational and high-impact words and phrases, to grab the customer with both hands and wrestle his ADD to the ground until he’s transfixed by my message.
As a purveyor of self-development materials that actually work, I have a moral duty to sell my products in the most effective possible way. I actually consider this to be a religious obligation.
Does everyone approve of it all the time?
Do I get in trouble with the PC police for pushing the envelope of what’s acceptable to say?
But I don’t want those people in my courses, so it works out well for everyone.
I want to sell my products to men who understand how sales work, and who know how to sell.
My products SELL. Most people’s products DO NOT SELL. There’s a reason for this. I’ve spent nearly 3 years learning to sell in the online environment.
In its first month of existence, this website got 50,000 unique visitors (according to SimilarWeb). That’s more than most websites in my niche are getting after 2 years of being around.
Why? Because I understand marketing. I study it so closely, and from so many angles, that it literally consumes me.
Men who understand sales will see immediately that my marketing is dangerously effective, and they’ll see why it’s effective. Men who don’t understand will be turned off by my marketing, and not want the product.
This works great for me, because I want more of the former in my courses, and less of the latter. Men who know how to sell and understand the persuasion process are more likely to do well with girls, and thus to get better results from my materials.
“I have no fixed ideas. I simply observe how people respond to stimulus.” — David Ogilvy, legendary advertising executive
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THE DOMINATION PRINCIPLE BY MIKE HAINES
DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND WHILE OTHER MEN BANG THE WOMEN YOU WANT.
TRY THE DOMINATION PRINCIPLE TODAY — RISK FREE FOR 60 DAYS
The Haines Report: Issue #2
What I’m Reading Today…
“‘You have to treat ’em like shit,’ Trump famously said of women to New York Magazine in 1992”
- Globalism vs. Nationalism takes the place of the traditional Left vs. Right divide… (Geopolitical Futures)
People respect achievement.
People respect trying to achieve.
People respect going for it but missing.
No one respects not trying.
As cultural attitudes regarding race, gender and sexuality have changed, social justice activism has become counter-intuitively more radical. Kristian Niemietz argues that this represents the “economics of political correctness,” meaning that the status earned from holding progressive opinions is diminished as those opinions are normalised and so progressive standards have to become ever more extreme for its advocates to maintain their status.
— Ben Sixsmith, The Social Justice Left and the Alt-Right: Our Divided New World
The Haines Report: Issue #1
What I’m reading this week…
Highlights include: “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.”
- HOW TO GET LAID LIKE A WARLORD: 37 Rules of Approaching Model-Tier Girls… My first piece for r/TheRedPill gets 2000+ upvotes… instantly makes it into all time top posts…
…and generates controversy
- Respected journalist David Seaman: Satanic PizzaGate Conspiracy Is Going Viral Worldwide (Elites Are Terrified)
…but proceed with caution…. Scott Adams: the case against Pizzagate
- QOTD: “Outside of math, physics, and chemistry, there isn’t much ‘settled science.’ We’re still arguing over what the optimal diet is.” — Naval Ravikant
- Andrew Breitbart Explains Cultural Marxism
- Stop being insecure about your looks. “She’s already been railed by someone less attractive and less cool than you.”
- British MPs Call For “Transgender School Training”. UKIP spokesperson:“Many people will be shocked to learn that a group of MPs are pushing transgenderism in Parliament after listening to a woman who had her own son taken to Thailand at the age of 16 to have his genitals removed”.
- Victoria’s Secret Accused of Cultural Appropriation, Designing ‘Racist Lingerie’
- Kellogg stock plummets after pulling advertising from Breitbart.com. InvestorPlace verdict: “incredibly, mind-numbingly stupid.”
- [NSFW] Porn of the Day: Naked Russian Teens Play Dance Dance Revolution… Weirdly Mesmerizing…
BY MIKE HAINES
If you’re not open-minded, leave this page now.
What I’m going to talk to you about today will be dismissed by many as “bro science”.
If you’re bro-science-intolerant, save yourself the trouble and go read something else.
For those of you who are interested in exploring an unorthodox theory, however, I welcome you.
Today I’m going to teach you how it’s possible to control other people with your thoughts.
Then let’s get started: